Friday 1 April 2011

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

I have chosen IPC media to publish my magazine as they have experience in publishing successful music magazines such as NME and UNCUT. Seeing as these are the only two magazines of this kind that they publish, there would be room for my magazine too. The reason that I have chosen IPC Media is because although they already print top music magazines, they don't publish one in the array of genres that I have produced and mainly for a female audience. This means that I would be bringing them a new kind of magazine and therefore adding to the company. Overall, I believe IPC Media to be well established in the area of publishing music magazines so this would make me confident in giving them my media product to distribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment