Thursday 31 March 2011

Finished Music Magazine Contents Page

In this blog you will see my final contents page for my music magazine, again I received some constructive criticism to help me improve it such as:

  • Change wording of features
  • Create columns with a structure within them to make it easier for the reader to understand
  • Have more thumbnail images relevant to the features
  • The position of some text like the date, needed to be moved.
  • I needed to consistently put page numbers on the images I used as I had done this with some, but not others.
  • My fonts used shouldn't have as much variety on the contents because they are typically simple fonts such as 'serif' so it is clear for the reader.
  • I should split up the different genres not with boxes but with a subtle line.
Here is my finished contents page:
My contents page is typical because it has columns, however it is also out of the ordinary due to the variety of colours I have used to clearly separate the genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment