Wednesday 30 March 2011

Pencil Drawings/Mock ups of my 3 pages

For each of the pages I was going to create I first did a pencil drawing, just to get an idea of how I wanted them to look like. These weren't non-changeable and when I present my finished product in the blog it will be obvious that quite a few things were modified. Here are the pencil drawings:

 For the main image on my front cover I envisioned my model sitting down, holding a guitar but looking straight at the camera.

Here is my contents page. I aimed to take a picture of a guitar leaning on an amp and have four thumbnail images on the right side which related to features in the magazine.




Lastly here is my double page spread mock up. My idea is that it's going to be an interview and that there will be 4 images of the artist on the spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment